Legal - Terms of Service (TOS)
DirectJO provides World Wide Web page hosting and web designing services.
DirectJO reserves the right to suspend or cancel any customer's access to any or all services provided as it deems necessary and upon its sole decision and discretion. DirectJO will immediately suspend any account that it deems to have been inappropriately used.
Business / Personal accounts are to be used by the primary owner only, account holders are not permitted to resell, store or give away web-hosting services of their website to other parties or users.
Web hosting services are defined as allowing a separate third party to host content on the owner's web site. Exceptions to this include ad banners, classified ads, and personal ads.
1. DirectJO reserves the right to refuse service and/or access to its servers to anyone. DirectJO reserves the right to review all included features on the server and/or disable features for security reasons.
2. DirectJO does not allow any of the following content to be stored on its servers:
· Illegal Material - This includes copyrighted works, commercial audio, video, or music files and any material in violation of any Federal, State or Local regulation in any country in the world.
· SPAM and Unsolicited Commercial Email (UCE) - DirectJO takes a zero tolerance approach to the sending of Unsolicited Commercial Email (UCE) or SPAM over its network. Very simply this means that customers of DirectJO may not use or permit others to use DirectJO’s network to transact in UCE.
· Customers of DirectJO may not host, or permit hosting of, sites or information that is advertised by UCE from other networks.
· Unsolicited commercial e-mail / Unsolicited bulk e-mail (SPAM) - Use of the DirectJO services to transmit any unsolicited commercial or unsolicited bulk e-mail is expressly prohibited. Violations of this type will result in the immediate termination of the offending account.
· Warez is strictly prohibited under any circumstances whatsoever. Thisincludes pirated software, ROMS, emulators, freaking, hacking, password cracking, IP spoofing, etc., and encrypting of any of the above and also includes any sites which provide "links to" or "how to" information about such material.
SPAM and UCE Policy Violation
v Violation of DirectJO's SPAM policy will result in severe penalties. Upon notification of an alleged violation of our SPAM policy, DirectJO will initiate an immediate investigation (within 48 hours of notification).
v During the investigation, DirectJO may restrict clientaccess to the network to prevent further violations.
v If a clientis found to be in violation of our SPAM policy, DirectJO may, at its sole discretion, restrict, suspend or terminate customer's account.
v Further, DirectJO reserves the right to pursue civil remedies for any costs associated with the investigation of a substantiated policy violation.
v DirectJO will notify law enforcement officials if the violation is believed to be a criminal offense.
Violations of SPAM and UCE policy carry severe penalties, including termination of service.
ü First violations of the SPAM and UCE policy will result in an "Administrative Fee" of 250 Euro and your account will be reviewed for possible immediate termination.
ü A second violation will result in an "Administrative Fee" of 500 Euro and immediate termination of your account.
ü In addition to these "Administrative" penalties, the offender will pay "Research Fees" not to exceed 75 Euro per hour. This to cover DirectJO’s personnel time spent to investigate the violation.
PLEASE, DO NOT SPAM from your account.
· You can run any CGI and non-CGI scripts you desire, however DirectJO reserves the right to disable any script that dramatically affects DirectJO’s server performance.
HIGH RESOURCE USER POLICY
· When a website is found to be monopolizing the resources available, DirectJO Reserves the right to suspend that site immediately.
· This policy is only implemented in extreme circumstances and is intended to prevent the misuse of our servers.
· Resources are defined as bandwidth and/or processor utilization.
· All accounts are set up on a prepay basis.
· Although DirectJO Reserves the right to change prices of any service relating to any account at any time. However, all pricing is guaranteed for the period of the prepayment.
Note: Clientwith invoices that are overdue which relate to a service for a certain period will not be able to benefit from the price guarantee for the invoiced service which is overdue.
· Payment is due each anniversary year or month following the date the account was first established.
· Customers WILL automatically be charged again at the end of each agreed period.
· In situations where the card number on file is declined, DirectJO Will immediately suspend the on-line purchased services until the outstanding charge is processed successfully.
· DirectJO Reserves the right to suspend any and all services when there is an outstanding debt.
· The ONLY way (with no exceptions) to activate a suspended account is TO PAY in advance all due amounts and settle all outstanding invoices that will also include Late Payment fees (10% of the outstanding invoice amount or 20 Euro’s whichever is greater) PLUS 10 Euro’s as activation fees.
· No bills or invoices will be sent by regular mail. All invoices will be sent directly to customers via e-mail shortly after the online purchase has been made. At this point the customer's card will be charged automatically. All payment is only accepted in US dollars, Euro and Jordanian Dinars, unless specifically agreed in writing by DirectJO administrator or manager.
· PAYMENT OPTIONS: In order to streamline our accounting procedures and keep costs down DirectJO Accepts Only PayPal payments and Bank deposit to designated account supplied by DirectJO.
DOMAIN NAMES PURCHASE AND HOSTING SERVICES
· Domain names purchase and hosting services are fully PREPAID Services. We do NOT offer credit to anyone (like everyone else in this international Business). Therefore, payments must be received with the instructions to purchase services in order for this to be processed and acted upon. If NO PAYMENT is received with the instruction then it will be IGNORED.
· Our Automation system exists to make things easy and clear for all. All invoices will be generated 14 days prior to the expiry date of the hosting services. We do this to give the client enough time to manage the payment.
· When no payment is made by the latest 7 days after the expiry/due date, we will assume that the client is no longer interested in renewing the hosting services and therefore, we will suspend the service accordingly with no notice whatsoever.
· Suspended webhosting will be subject to UNSUSPENTION FEES And LATE PAYMENT FEES. The suspension will remain for 14 days then the account will be automatically terminated without any notice whatsoever.
· We will no longer be responsible for any backups as we don’t keep backups for terminated accounts.
· As we understand the importance of a DOMAIN NAME, we send clients notifications 120, 90, 60, 15 and 7 days prior to the expiry date. When the Expiry date passes, the Domain Name has expired.
· When domain names expire, that means it actually EXPIRED and we NO LONGER have any control over the Domain.
· If no payment is made by the due date of our invoice, All hosting services will be suspended and then terminated after 14 days of suspension without any notice whatsoever.
· The ONLY way (with no exceptions) to activate a suspended account is TO PAY in advance all due amounts and settle all outstanding invoices PLUS Late Payment fees (10% of the outstanding invoice amount or 20 Euro's whichever is greater) PLUS 10 Euro’s as activation fees.
SITE MANAGEMENT and WEBSITE DESIGN
· Our Support for the Sites Hosted and designed by us will include only monitoring that the account is up, secure and make sure that CMS (CONTENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM) program/ code is up to date with latest Version of CMS .
· We hold no responsibility for updating site content or redesigning the site- (training for one or more staff from client side is included in the website design fees to be completed within the first 3 months after the site is has gone live).
· Any update to the site will be charged per hour (25 Euros Per hour and any part of the hour will considered as one hour).
· For Redesigning services please ask for a quote.
· All Invoices for website design and site management will be issued with a DUE DATE (previously agreed on with client). The Due Date must be adhered to strictly.
· In the event that a client does not settle the invoice on the Due Date, All webhosting accounts belonging to the clients will be suspended IMMEDIATELTY.
· Our Support for the hosted sites that are designed by the client or third party will include only monitoring that the account is up and secure.
· In order to communicate with DirectJO, all clients must use our ticketing system for all instructions relating to our services that can be found on directjo.com.
CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS
· DirectJO Reserves the right to cancel the service at any time.
· Client refund requests must be sent to support [at] directions-jo.com and will only be processed in the case of service non-performance that is caused solely by DirectJO actions and was not caused by an action by the client or any of his employees or personnel.
· Refund will not be granted if the failure is outside DirectJO's control or actions, For example: - Domain transfer failure. - Failure of any third party programs that is not supported by DirectJO.
· Client agrees that it shall defend, indemnify, save and hold DirectJO Harmless from any and all demands, liabilities, losses, costs and claims, including reasonable attorney's fees asserted against DirectJO, its agents, its customers, officers and employees, that may arise or result from any service provided or performed or agreed to be performed or any product sold by customer, its agents, employees or assigns.
· Client agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless DirectJO Against liabilities arising out of:
(1) any injury to person or property caused by any products sold or otherwise distributed in connection with DirectJO's server. (2) any material supplied by clientin fringing or allegedly infringing on the proprietary rights of a third party. (3) copyright infringement. (4) any defective products sold to client from DirectJO 's server.
· DirectJO will not be responsible for any damages client’s business may suffer.
· DirectJO Makes no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied for services we provide.
· DirectJO disclaims any warranty in relation to merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This includes loss of data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, wrong delivery, and any and all service interruptions caused by DirectJO and its employees.
· DirectJO reserves the right to revise the above mentioned policies at any time and as it sees fit and appropriate.
Thank you for your continued support and cooperation.
Legal - Terms of Service (TOS)